Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thank you Megan and Nic

I am working overnights this week, helping reset toys for Christmas.  Yeah, that is right.........Christmas.  I'm just glad I did not have to do the planning this year for it.  I got home from vacation Monday around 3 pm and had to be at work at 8 pm and worked 10 hours.  I got about 3 hours of sleep when I got home, and Megan and Nic watched Malia for me.  Megan even made lunch (mac-n-cheese) and was feeding Malia when I got up.  These 2 have been such a big help.  I got about 4 hours sleep today and Megan made lunch again (raman noodles and perogies).  I have also noticed today that Megan and Malia's bond is stronger because of the time they have spent together the last 2 days.  1 more night of work to go.  And tomorrow there will be no sleep for me.  The kids start school tomorrow so when i get home, i have to get them ready and off to school then turn around and pick them back up at 9:30.  And since I will not be working tomorrow night, I plan on staying up all day so I can sleep tomorrow night.  That will be only 7 hours sleep since Monday morning to Thursday night..............yawn................So if you see me Thursday and I don't make any sense, you will know why. LOL.  Oh yeah, Megan has her first game Thursday at 4 then Orientation at the school that evening.  And Saturday Megan's softball team plays at 9, 1 and 4 in the Carmi Classic.  Out of town all day.  And I have to register Nic for Soccer that day too.  Jason just told me he had to work Saturday....

No comments: