Saturday, August 6, 2011

Megan and Nic's trip to Florida

Megan and Nic were invited by the King family on their vacation to Destin, Florida.  The Kings are blessed with 7 beautiful children and took my 2 children along with them.  My kids felt like part of the family during the trip and they had a great time.  They were gone 9 days, and I was glad to have unlimited texting those 9 days.  I texted them more than they did to me.   

Nic took this picture...the view from the house they stayed in.
Walking to the beach...  Megan was a little out numbered by all the boys.
On the beach...


Megan holding a sand crab...
A couple on the beach were teaching them about sand crabs
Angelo, Adrien, Alex, Nic and Megan
Megan and Anastasia
Megan
Nic

Megan
Megan getting her hair done by Auntie Kat
Megan and Nic



Nic with Ashton
The pool at the house..
The big kids eating at their own table





Before Megan left for the trip I asked her to take lots of pictures on the trip.....the following pictures are the ones she took .....(Thank goodness Kimberly sent me pictures, cause 6 pics are in the van and 1 in the bathroom).

Megan ....yes that lizzard on her nose is real.
Adrien
Nic
Alex
Alex and Nic
Megan and Adrien
Megan

No comments: