Tuesday, July 12, 2011

phone mishaps

I have decided that Malia is no longer allowed to play with my phone.  She can get the phone unlocked and dial numbers or at least use contacts to call....yeah I guess you can figure out where this is going.

A couple weeks ago, Jason (who was at work) called me and asked if I needed something, I said "no, why", he said cause you just tried to call me at work..... it was Malia.  Funny how she called daddy.

Today, she was playing with my phone and Nic took it away with her when it started to ring and we thought she made it ring until I got to looking at missed calls and I had one from the police dept.....yeah.....she called the police dept and they were calling back when Nic had hung up on them thinking it was just something Malia had done.

I hope they don't show up at my door in a minute.................

No comments: