Monday, July 4, 2011

Malia



Malia...our baby girl.  Born 9 lbs. 10 oz. and 20" long.  At 14 months now, she weighs 22 lbs.  She started walking at 11 months and has been saying lots of words.  She has very thin (and slowly growing) hair, but is now curly in the back.  She also has the most beautiful big blue eyes, and everywhere we go people seem to notice them, along with her dimples.  Malia has 12 teeth already and can eat just about anything we can.  Her favorite is spagetti. 

She is a free spirit and wants to be on the run all the time.  She also loves to watch Shrek and Toy Story.  She will sit and watch the entire movies. 

Before she was born, Jason and I could not agree on a name.  I wanted to name her Miley and Jason wanted to name her Leah, so we put the two names together and got Mileah, but I changed my mind and did not like that and changed it to Malia.  I had no idea that was the presidents daughters name at the time.  oh well. 

For the first year of her life she was in daycare and seemed to do well, but now I am only working part time and I am able to be home with her.  I am so grateful to do this since I did with Megan and Nic.  She loves to follow them around and enjoys getting to play in their rooms with them.  When she was 9 months old, we went to Disney World and she was a very good baby.  I was suprised at all the rides she could go on. 

Malia

Malia at 6 months old.
Christmas time, Malia opening her first present.
Malia getting ready to go swimming for the first time at a hotel we were staying at in Georgia.
Malia with Winne the Pooh (character breakfast in the Magic Kingdom -  The Crystal Palace)
Malia - 9 months old.
Malia 11 months old at the park.
Malia at the softball park at one of her sisters games (14 months old).

No comments: