Saturday, July 9, 2011

long day

Jason had to work this morning so I loaded the kids up and headed out early to Carmi for Megan's double header softball game.  Wow, I did not realize how hard it would be without him there.  I made 3 trips to the van for the canopy, pack-n-play, cooler, diaper bag, snacks,etc....  The first game we lost and it was rough and there were alot of errors, but we came around and won the second game 6 to 3.  Megan was catcher the first game and pitcher the entire second game.  She did a very good job.  As soon as Jason got off work he headed to the game and it was my turn to head to work.  After spending 4 hours at the park I had to go work 7 hours.  It was not easy.  oh and Megan and I stayed up until 1 am the night before watching "Beastly" movie.

Megan has another double header tomorrow in Flora.  I love that she has such a love for softball.   She never complains about going to a practice or game.  I wonder how she will feel when next week is the last week for the year. 

Megan's League team finished 1st place, so they get a 'by' for the first round, there record was 9-1. The tournament is next week and she plays Wednesday night and if they win that game she plays Friday in the championship game.

Nic was suppost to have his tournament this week, but it got rained out and they may not continue for another 2 weeks.

No comments: