Thursday, July 7, 2011

Malia update

At almost 15 months, Malia is learning things very quickly.  She can say:

Momma
Daddy
Bubby
Sissy
Bye
top (stop)
No
Baby
My (my baby, my sissy)
Meme (Megan)
wha (what)

She can also shake her head 'no' and 'yes', point to her nose when asked, and if you say you are going bye bye she will go get her shoes and bring them to you and then head to the door.  She still has 12 teeth.  If she hears the bath water running, she starts trying to take her clothes off and can get her diaper off all by herself.

Lately at the ball park, she has really enjoyed eating freeze pops.  Last night at Nic's ballgame, there were some kids sitting on the edge of the walk and Malia walked up and sat down beside them and watched the game, and we all had to laugh at how cute it was.  Last week early one morning, I got Malia up and went to turn the light on in the living room, as I was doing this she was trying to reach something on the table in the dining room and she was getting mad that it was out of reach.  I continued to do a couple things and when I came back into the dining room she was sitting in a chair at the table and had gotten what she was wanting, a bag of donuts and was eating one.  I still cannot figure how she got into that chair (Megan and Nic were asleep still and Jason was at work).  When I walked over to her I said "what do you think you are doing", she threw her hands in the air and said "wha..." (what).  I  was laughing so hard that I was crying.

I think we will have our hands full with this one.

No comments: