Monday, October 17, 2011

Lay-off extended 1 more day

Well we just got a call and Jason's layoff was extended 1 more day.  So he gets a 5 day vacation.  On the other hand the basement is coming along nicely and now we will have time to maybe get it all done.  Cannot tell you how much we cleaned out today, but the garbage pickup is in 2 days and I don't want to be home when they stop at our house.  Who knew we collected so much junk.  The back of Jason's truck is also overflowing with stuff to donate.  AND we are still not done cleaning out.

And since Jason is off tomorrow, I think I will let him take Malia to her 18 month check-up. I can see it know, I will get a bunch of texts asking me "hey are Malia's shots up to date", and "hey how much milk does she drink a day" and etc.  Should be interesting.