Thursday, September 8, 2011

STRESS go away

Four years ago my father found out that he had tongue cancer, and in the same week, my mother was told she had colon cancer.  Now 4 years later, the day of my fathers funeral (my father passed away from cancer) my mother had an appointment to follow up on her cancer.  Talk about stress.  I was soooooo worried.  But, good news for her, they did not find any return of cancer.  (My parents have been divorced since I was a baby.)
To add to the stress, I got a speeding ticket this week.  I had to take Nic to soccer practice and when it was done I was in a hurry to get to see some of Megans softball game.  I had never been pulled over before.

My father-in-law is in a rehabilitation center for a couple weeks, just so he can learn how to stand again.  He has been having alot of health issues.

We are trying to plan another trip to Disney World next year.  That can be very stressful too.

I gave a 3 week notice at work this week.  I'm so excited to be able to devote all my attention to my family, especially on the weekends.  I have only had 3 weekends off in the last 5 months.

When the kids are upset about something, I always bring up a story of how someone has it worse than them and their situation is not that bad.  I am telling myself that now.  I'm glad this week is almost over.  What will next week bring?