Friday, December 9, 2011

updates.... Nic's 10th Birthday, Veteran's Day Parade, BFF's

I have been having trouble getting my pictures to download and so I just quit bloggin for a while.

Nic had his 10th Birthday !!! He invited 5 friends to play some laser tag and mini golf.....





Megan's glasses she got with her tickets from the video games she played.


There was a teenager walk up to me and gave me 1,100 tickets for our group to use.  How nice !!


Then there was the Veteran's Day parade.  Megan, Nic and I rode in Grandpa's car with him and Grandma and tossed out beads.  Grandpa is a veteran of the Vietnam War.  The car is their '68 Chevelle.


Megan

 Megan and Memaw
 Megan and Nic with Memaw and papa (putting the top down)...Nic is wearing papa's shirt from army.
 Nic, Megan and Memaw with papa in back

Megan has been having a blast.  As I think I have said before, she is growing up and has changed so much.  She is hanging out with great friends who are a good influence on her. 

Parker, Kylar and Megan.... They had a sleepover at our house and had BLIND makeovers and this is the result................ 






They also took handbags and painted on them, painting designs and their names and BFF on them.  They use them for school and have become a hit as other girls have been making them to.  Then they played JUST DANCE on the wii.  We made a trip to walmart for paint supplies and they bought matching jewelery to.  I heard one of them say they were gonna be BFF's for a long time.  LOL.