Friday, November 4, 2011

Malia and her first broken bone ?!?!?

I am in agony right now waiting to get Malia in to the pediatrician for xrays.  I feel so bad for her.

Yesterday Malia fell while running in the house and tripped and fell into the cabinet and landed on her arm.  She cried and cried but did settle down after 10 minutes, but I thought she just hit her head, and I did not realize her arm was hurting until later that night when we noticed she would not use her left arm.  She was not really crying in pain later on because of it, so we decided to let her sleep it off and see if it still bothered her in the morning.  She is still not using it, but is not crying in pain either, only when she goes to use it.  So I called the doctor and she has an appointment in 2 hours.  Poor girl, I wish she could tell me how she felt.